Studio Consultant Team Lead (Remote)
Feb 2016 – Present
- Building market outreach in designated networks for clients.
- Created training and reference materials for Studio Consultant team which doubled in less that 1 year.
- Assisted in improving operations for Studio Consultants to create a more efficient "pass-off" process, saving company time.
- Worked with Dev, Design, and Marketing to streamline messaging to studios.
Sales & Growth (Remote)
April 2016 – November 2016 (8 months)
- Helped event organizers succeed on their journey to create their best event. Client needs ranged from using the service as an internal planning tool to deciding on custom mobile apps for their upcoming event
- Researched and implemented tools to improve sales processes and contributed sales information and recommendations for strategic planning. Implemented a CRM, created copy for sales followups, built customer relations and loyalty and took on a majority of sales calls for the company
- Identified prospects and helped to develop followup strategies. Identified marketing opportunities and opportunities for targeted markets and helped strategize tactics for said opportunities
- Gathered information on pain points and strengths of service via client feedback and knowledge of competitor's strengths and weaknesses which helped further define our ICP
Delivery and Compliance Specialist
September 2015 – April 2016 (8 months)
- Created more efficient processes with Sales, Marketing, Delivery and Onboarding teams for Vetting strategy as well as maintaining communications with teams in South Africa and Ukraine
- Through successful vetting and client communications, improved delivery rates for client and GM and helped decrease time between user sending through our SMTP by 60%, monthly average
- Involved in building the vetting process from the ground up, successfully improving overall client experience and increasing MRR
Outbound Marketing Manager
January 2015 – September 2015 (9 months)
- With a small team, built an SDR process from the ground up, resulting in improved demo sales by 20% on an average monthly rate
- Vetted potential clients for Sales reps while improving and documenting processes on lead acquisition for product recommendations through data collecting and in-house analytics
- Responsible for working with key accounts on behalf of the Founder in order to meet their needs during emergency situations
- Worked with the Marketing team on demographics and copy for outbound campaigns and handled PR on behalf of the Founder
Social Manager/Member of the Board
January 2015 – July 2016 (1 year 7 months)
- Voted into Board of Directors in 2016 to partake in vital company decisions including shows, budgets, potential artists and future projects
- Handled marketing responsibilities and worked to to ramp up audiences for signed artists and events on all social outlets. Grew audience by an average of 35% across social media platforms in 2015 including Facebook, Instagram and Soundcloud
- Project manager for album releases, operational strategies. This position was on a volunteer basis, and not a salaried position
November 2013 – December 2014 (1 year 2 months)
- Worked with various teams to improve user related practices as well as choosing key issues to address and resolve as the company grew
- Communicated with power users and/or artists to monitor and aid in key feature "Broadcast", ensuring a working and stable environment
- Provided support and resolved service requests from users regarding billing, technical, or misc issues using Desk/Salesforce, Facebook, Twitter
- Testing mobile devices and desktops for bugs to report back to QA & Dev teams as well as reporting feedback from users on feature requests, UX, feature updates and bugs
January 2012 – November 2013 (1 year 11 months)
- Managed everyday office needs from company updates, packages, paychecks, and supplies. Met daily objectives with operations, accounting, culinary, and marketing departments
- Managed company travel, per diems, expense reporting for the CEO, handled HR paperwork, contributed to event planning, planned team building activities, and visitor accommodations
- Coordinated projects and operation audits on inventories and shipments. Scheduled, tracked, and provided support materials for meetings, off-site marketing/PR events, and outside offices
- Worked with various departments and vendors to obtain and update project information in order to provide employee benefits and services. Communicated about each project statuses within the operations department, including to executives and program managers
The PDF has been shortened to two pages for the sake of brevity.